Are business cards really still relevant in the digital age? Absolutely! They’re a permanent, easy reference for those you share them with. Business cards in Fort Lauderdale are the quickest way to share your contact info and help you stay in front of your audience. Paper business cards are alive, relevant, and doing well! If you’ve resisted them so far because you think they’re boring and outdated, these trends might just change your mind!
Business Cards in Fort Lauderdale Trends: The Top 5
- Glow-in-the-Dark Cards: You can make yourself really memorable with this trendy new type of business card that words great for companies that really want their market to know just how fun they are!
- Die-Cut Cards: Make your first impression with this cool new style with a cutout, which can be your logo, a letter, or just about any shape.
- Cards With a Black Background: This sleek look really helps your company stand out, but make sure you choose the right shade of black so that they don’t look washed out when printed.
- QR Codes on Cards: Create a little mystery around your brand by skipping contact info and only adding a QR code. This doesn’t work if your target audience isn’t internet savvy and using smart phones.
- Eco-Friendly Cards: Yes, all cards are to a certain extent, as they can be recycled. But, plantable business cards add a new level of eco-friendliness. These contain seeds that can grow when planted.
Some of these trends can be combined to maximize the modern look. Combine trends such as black and die cutting, and you’re sure to set yourself apart from the competition.
For Unique Cards That Say More Than Words, Choose Studio B2 to Design and Print Your Business Materials!
Not only can we print your amazing designs, but we can help you effectively design your business cards to say what you need to say without bogging down the design with words.
Ready to book your consultation? Contact us online now, or call us at 954-854-6148 today, and let’s collaborate. We’d love to take your unique vision and bring it to print through business cards in Fort Lauderdale!